With our IV Hydration class, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to identify potential patients who would substantially benefit from IV Nutrition Therapies. You’ll also learn all of the below.
The objectives for the IV Hydration class are as follows:
• Learn various commercial IV Nutritional products available, as well as gain a full understanding of the interaction between different supplements that could possibly benefit patients sufferingfrom medical conditions.
• Interpret various patient conditions and symptoms through serum and saliva testing, and safely administer IV Nutritional Therapies
• Safely understand the dosing guidelines & possible contraindications.
• Identify and learn to manage complications associated with the procedure.
• Understand and learn universal guidelines, administrative issues, and FDA oversight consideration associated with the procedure.
• Learn proper techniques, suggested protocols, and knowledge “pearls” in administering IV Hydration.
• Acquire the necessary product information, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
Topics covered include business formation, introduction to IV therapy, osmolarity, IV compounding, policies/procedures, clinical forms, patient experience, complications, and protocols.