With our IV Hydration class, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to identify potential patients who would substantially benefit from IV Nutrition Therapies. You’ll also learn all of the below.
The objectives for the IV Hydration class are as follows:
• Learn various commercial IV Nutritional products available, as well as gain a full understanding of the interaction between different supplements that could possibly benefit patients sufferingfrom medical conditions.
• Interpret various patient conditions and symptoms through serum and saliva testing, and safely administer IV Nutritional Therapies
• Safely understand the dosing guidelines & possible contraindications.
• Identify and learn to manage complications associated with the procedure.
• Understand and learn universal guidelines, administrative issues, and FDA oversight consideration associated with the procedure.
• Learn proper techniques, suggested protocols, and knowledge “pearls” in administering IV Hydration.
• Acquire the necessary product information, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
Topics covered include business formation, introduction to IV therapy, osmolarity, IV compounding, policies/procedures, clinical forms, patient experience, complications, and protocols.
What Is Ketamine Therapy? Ketamine is a racemic mixture of two enantiomers that are mirror images of each other. One of the enantiomers, S-ketamine (esketamine), binds more potently to the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor than the other enantiomer, R-ketamine. The mechanism of action for the rapid antidepressant effects of ketamine and esketamine is not known. However, several studies indicate that ketamine has an affinity for multiple receptors, which has given rise to the hypothesis that the drug binds to, or secondarily influences, different types of receptors that initiate cascading effects acting in concert. Ketamine therapy can be used to treat:
• Unipolar Depression
• Suicidal Ideation
• Treatment-Resistant Depression
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Chronic Pain Syndrome
What Is NAD Therapy? NAD (aka nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) actually occurs naturally in the body. It plays a major role in the chemical process of generating energy, and NAD is the most important co-factor for improving mitochondrial function. Mitochondria are intracellular organelles (energy powerhouses) where macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, and fat from food) are converted to energy-rich ATP molecules for the cell. NAD helps the liver break down fats that are essential to providing energy for the body. NAD therapy can be used for:
• Anti-aging Treatment
• Neurogenerative Treatment
Addiction Treatment Benefits of NAD include:
• Improves Athletic Endurance
• Improves Fatigue
• Improves Mental Clarity
• Improve Alertness
• Improves Concentration
• Improves Memory
• Important in DNA Repair