With our IV Hydration class, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to identify potential patients who would substantially benefit from IV Nutrition Therapies. You’ll also learn all of the below.
The objectives for the IV Hydration class are as follows:
• Learn various commercial IV Nutritional products available, as well as gain a full understanding of the interaction between different supplements that could possibly benefit patients sufferingfrom medical conditions.
• Interpret various patient conditions and symptoms through serum and saliva testing, and safely administer IV Nutritional Therapies
• Safely understand the dosing guidelines & possible contraindications.
• Identify and learn to manage complications associated with the procedure.
• Understand and learn universal guidelines, administrative issues, and FDA oversight consideration associated with the procedure.
• Learn proper techniques, suggested protocols, and knowledge “pearls” in administering IV Hydration.
• Acquire the necessary product information, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
Topics covered include business formation, introduction to IV therapy, osmolarity, IV compounding, policies/procedures, clinical forms, patient experience, complications, and protocols.
In-Person Class Options
Are you a better learner in person? Do you need to be in a psychical classroom to fully digest the material?
Any of our aesthetics classes can be taken in our Georgia location guided by professional medical instructors.
In-person classes start at $1500. Due by ACH 7 days before the class starts or $1560 by credit or debit card.
Online Class Options
Do you want to take an aesthetics class online? Virtual classes are perfect for curious medical professionals who want to learn a new skill, upgrade a skill you already have, or refresh your understanding of an aesthetics topic.
Online Self-Paced – $799
Take any of our aesthetics classes online at your own pace. These are self-guided classes, and you will have access to them for 90 days.
Platelet Rich Plasma
- 4hr theory classes
- Each class expands on the what, why, and how of education.
- SOP is included with each class.
Virtual Hands-On Classes – $250
Take the following aesthetics classes online but with a hands-on twist. You’ll be able to learn at a more advanced level.
IV Hydration ( $100 hands-on)
Dermal Filler Dissolving Class – $200
This virtual hands-on class focuses on complications of dermal fillers, which are placed by syringe or hyaluronic pen. You’ll learn what not to do and how to spot potential issues.
While you’re here, add on the exclusive Dermal Filler Lips Complications class for $250. In 2hrs, you’ll learn which products you can and cannot use in lips. Photographic examples of complications and how to manage those complications will be provided.
Please note we cannot provide a certificate for online-only classes. And only registered class participants can schedule a hands-on learning experience.